FS-plan for corner TV cabinet

It's a genuine U-Bild! The #864 plan is for a simple corner TV cab with space for a 27 incher and a drawer for accessories. I changed my own plans and built another style, so you can have this $10 plan (complete with drawings, material list, specs, construction pix and price sticker from Rockler) for $5 including postage. Or make me an offer, I don't care. I'll even email a picture upon request.
Bob Schmall
Not one shred of evidence exists that life is serious.