FS: Makita 2040 15-5/8" planer in SLC, UT

Excellent working condition reasonable cosmetic condition. It produces wood that does not need sanding: bring a board and see for yourself. $725 OBO. Please email me for pictures or to set up a time to take a look. Local pick up in Salt Lake City (just south of the U of U) preferred. I have used this machine for about 5 years and have been very happy with it. I am only selling it because I ran into a screaming deal on another one that was essentially new and bought it on the spot.
Cheers,
Jim