Free Wood - Tucson AZ

I have a rather large stack of cherry, maple and a few odds and ends mixed in. 4/4 and 8/4. Moving and can't take it with me. Most boards are 8-10" wide with some 10' long or better. Cherry has been air drying for about 3 years. Because of the weight I would think two pickup loads. Email me directly if interested. Local Tucson AZ pickup only. Thanks.
I have two pickups! Tom
Jim mumbled the following on 6/5/2005 12:51 AM:

I have a pickemup and a trailer, but I'm way too far.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7

bd ft of oak and maple), but 1800 miles is just pushing it a little bit :)
--
Odinn
RCOS #7

yeah.. I briefly considered the trip from Central Calif, but 800+ miles each way, with both trucks, is a bit much..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
on 6/6/2005 12:36 PM mac davis mumbled something about the following:

Yup, that would be almost as much as my 1800 miles with truck and trailer. Just a bit much
--
Odinn
RCOS #7

I'm here but it didn't do me any good. No response to two emails. :(