"Free" Mobile Base for Delta X5 Unisaw

I'm looking at the Delta X5 Unisaw (36-L31X-U50). According to Delta's web site you can get the Mobile Base for free. What I can't figure out is if they mean the entire mobile base that also covers the (right side) extension table or a mobile base that just covers the saw itself. Based on the picture I saw it sure looks like just the saw. I have tried to get this information out of Delta but they haven't responded.
Anyone know? If they aren't providing the entire mobile base to cover the saw and extension table what other part(s) do I need to get the entire thing mobile?
Thanks, Jim Egan
When you get home with the pallet of boxes, open the biggest one (the saw) and take out the paperwork. Mine showed the model # of the full width base. I'm waiting for mine, just bought the same saw except with the Bies fence. After I run the elect circuit and get the base, I'll set up the saw. :o)
FMB (only one B in FMB)

"jegan" wrote in message

In the past, the Unisaw comes with the mobile base for both if it is advertised as having an extension table.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/23/04

It is the base for the saw and extension.
jegan wrote:

You guys are right on. I finally received a response from Delta and the confirmed that the mobile base will be for both the saw and the extension table.
Thanks, Jim