Free for the taking... RAS.

I have an old Craftsman RAS that I just replaced with a Mitre Saw. I'm gonna take it to the dump one of these days, but before I do I thought somebody here might want it. I can't speak to it's accuracy, but you might have a use for it. I just have no room.
I live in Southern NH and you can email me if there is interest. If guilt overwhelms you I could use a cheap compressor... ;+}
-- -Jim
If you want to reply by email its --> ryan at jimryan dot com Please use BCC and lets all avoid spam

song, then turning them in for the recall cash. I think he was paying $50 for them and getting $100 back from the manufacturer. Of course, yours might not be one of the recall ones and I'm too far away to take advantage of your offer. Tom.