Foot pedal for power tools

I had trouble finding foot pedals for scroll saws, and then ... DUH ... I did a search for foot pedals for power tools. Of COURSE there are lots of them (and surprisingly not JUST for scroll sawss). Oh man, sometimes I think I lost my brains on one of my daily walks.
Anyway ... can anyone please recommend which foot pedal I should buy? Maybe the answer is - any of them. But just in case there are significant differences, I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks!
Jack
I have had good performance with the foot pedal from Penn State industries. I use it to control my table mounted router.
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/fs2.html
It is a bit light but has screw attachement holes.
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote:

Only to be used on stationary tools. Not on a router doing an inside corner cut on a piece of Pebble Shale Staron, then NOT shutting off power AT the router...then stepping on the switch..and taking a divot out of the workbench.
..that can happen.......or so I'm told.
I have one that only supplies power when the pedal is depressed, not a click on-click off, like I thought I was buying.
In a way, I like the safety aspect of that, but you can't change your footing half-way through the cut.
I think I got mine from Sears. I use it for my old craftsman tablesaw and my router table and have never had a problem.

It's not comfortable or convenient, but it sure works well when needed... Actually, it's also like my wife's swing machine switch/pedal thingy..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

'interesting' router incident - never again. Maybe a scroll saw but never, ever again, a router or any other tool with the capability to remove body parts.
TWS