Follow up, cradle's hand cut compound DT joints

Folks -
A while ago, I posted about cutting compound dovetails, and that the article in FWW was a bit hard for me to figger out. Well, I decided to "damn the torpedoes"..... I grabbed a couple of wide pieces of pine, cut them at 10 degrees and just followed along with the pictures in the article.
Whoooeeeee..... It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought. The joint was a bit rough, and I didn't pare things as well as I should have, but it went together just fine. A few more practice joints and I'll have it! I was absolutely full of myself the rest of the evening!
I'll post pictures when I finish the roll. This is FUN!
Ever,
John Moorhead
Way to go John, I still haven't mustered up the guts to do it. . .yet! Your post is a good incentive! Now, where did I put that funny looking saw. . .
--
SwampBug