fix closet door

Hi folks, Looking for a handyman in northern Il that can fix my door. The wood on top that holds the spring pin is broken. emails welcome
TIA
If ou are trying to repair a bi-fold style door this may be what you need: http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?page@155&category=3,41305,41292&ccurrency=2&SID

Thank you, I don't have any tools or smarts to repair my door. Was hoping someone living in northern Illinois (handyman) might repair it.
Thank you