Finishing kitchen cabinet case

I am building kitchen cabinet from birch plywood. Should I finish cabinet case with urethane or some other protective finish for durability? I was advised once to coat panels with ARM-N-SEAL.
Sasha says...

That would be General Finishes Arm-R-Seal. I think that was good advice. It is a wipe on polyurethane that will be easy to apply and give a resistant and durable finish. You may want to start the process with the related product Seal-a-Cell. See www.generalfinishes.com. You can get them at most woodworking stores, but you won't find them at many hardware stores.

ABSOLUTELY use a finish.
General Finishes ARM-"R"-Seal would be a wise choice. 2 coats minimum.