Fine example of recycling

For the last couple of years I've been hearing the "clack clack" of the boys next door skateboarding in their carport, often late into the night. They must have been pretty rough on their skateboards. I assume this because the other day I was feeding their chinchilla while they were away, and lookee there! in the boy's room was an armchair made of several skateboards, broken neatly in their middles.
John Snow
"If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't be here"