Finally back up and running

Well, after about six months of moving and getting the shop set up I'm finally going to start making sawdust again! The wife (gawd love her) bought me a new bandsaw for the shop as well. Photos:
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f5d38d8_11d63/bc/My+Photos/__hr_/Shop1.jpg?BCwtet_AJlWSkugt
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f5d38d8_11d63/bc/My+Photos/__hr_/Shop2.jpg?BCwtet_AF2C3aLfq
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f5d38d8_11d63/bc/My+Photos/__hr_/Shop3.jpg?BCwtet_Ac8VigQSi
Dan Rhoades www.rhoadescameras.bizland.com
OK fine, bad links... Try this one! http://rhoadescameras.bizland.com/Other%20Projects/Workshop/workshop.htm
Dan Rhoades
Dan,
None of the links were working...
Bob S.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f5d38d8_11d63/bc/My+Photos/__hr_/Shop1.jpg?BCwtet_AJlWSkugt
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f5d38d8_11d63/bc/My+Photos/__hr_/Shop2.jpg?BCwtet_AF2C3aLfq
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f5d38d8_11d63/bc/My+Photos/__hr_/Shop3.jpg?BCwtet_Ac8VigQSi
Now ya just gotta admire a guy who has his priorities straight - has a bandsaw for an end table right next to the sofa. That's class....!
http://rhoadescameras.bizland.com/Other%20Projects/Workshop/workshop.htm
Bob S.

Which brings up the question, "Whatcha gonna do with the old bandsaw?" Greg
Well, notice the nice welded leveling frame that is bolting the new bandsaw to the deck? My brother-in-law (new and they live five minutes away) gets it for his metal working. Just getting done rebuilding now in fact. Always good to have inlaws with skills that covet your tools! hehehehehe Oh, BTW, besides the frame, he's building a welded grinder bench and doesn't like that the lathe is on a perfectly good workmate thingy so he's gonna weld me one of those too. And, since he is a metal bender too (really wants a pittsburg but has angel bender thingy) he wants to build my dust collect system once I get an impeller motor. ;-) I love living here!
Dan Rhoades

Very nice. How big is the shop?
If I use the whole basement (with wood storage this is likely) I'll have about 1600 sq feet. Of course, once SWMBO whats to finish the basement I'm screwed, but till then, it's a joy! Better than the one car gargage I was in!
Dan
says...