Feedback wanted on new woodturning site

Hi all.
I have been volunteering with the Grey-Bruce Woodturners Guild in Kincardine, Ontario, Canada to develop their first web site. We are about 90% complete and I invite you to check it out at www.gbwg.ca
We are trying to make this a good turners resource and welcome your feedback and ideas. We are also looking for new ideas for our "Tips & Jigs" page. Please send your comments and ideas to snipped-for-privacy@gbwg.ca. If we publish your Tip or Jig we be sure to include your name (and if you have a web site, we'll also link back to it if you'd like).
Thanks in advance. Best regards irwin
- - - - - Irwin Seidman Webmaster Grey-Bruce Woodturners Guild snipped-for-privacy@gbwg.ca www.gbwg.ca

Attractive, easy to navigate, pleasant to look at.
Bravo. Well done.
djb