Experienced Users of Grizz Cordless Saw 5 1/2 "?

Hello Everyone-

I'm planning a purchase of a cordless saw. This will be used mostly for cutting plywood panels (up to 3/4") for a boat building project I'm planning. It will NOT see a lot of heavy use. I think a cordless tool would be a major convenience for the cutting of these panels, as I find dealing with the cord and draping it around a huge 4' x 8' sheet (and bending down to re-plug it in) to be a hassle. But it isn't really worth spending too much on for me.

Although I haven't been that pleased with the quality of my past Grizzly purchases, this saw seems reasonable to me. Panasonic batteries, decent components, what could be so bad? There's nothing close in price; a makita for $99 on Amazon is only 3 1/2". So, anyone have any reasons to talk me out of it?

Thanks-

Reply to
brad