Ever hear of a TRYON* bit brace?

Just getting back into woodworking, neanderstyle after a long layoff. During the layoff I accumulated quite a few vintage user tools. Since space is limited, at the present I am keeping the necessary tools and only one of each necessary tool (not selling, just storing until space is acquired!) Anyway, I was going through my stash of about 10 braces trying to decide on which is best to use. Never heard of a Tyron, but is is a bit heavier than most and seems pretty stout. Anyone have info on how it compares to other braces?
No, but I did have a tailor tell me to TRYON a pair of pants...and braces hold up pants. Not sure of the connection, though. ;)
Post a picture of your brace collection so people can take a look at your choices.
replying to RicodJour, Ctyankeewoodworker wrote:

Just found and bought one yesterday at flea market--had never seen one before, but seems very well made. Only $5, so now I have another good bit-brace I'll probably never use . . .
On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 12:44:01 +0000, Ctyankeewoodworker

I believe they were made by or for the Edward K Tryon Co of Philadelphia PA back in the early 1900s. - who were a large hardware and sporting equipment wholesaler at that time..