European hinge help needed

I have 17 yr old Techline furniture that was put together with the European hinges. These are small and the door hinge fits into a 25 mm diameter hole. The mounting plate is broken and I am having a hard time replacing it. Cabinetparts.com thought it was a Hettich hinge - having seen it but I am having trouble finding the replacement on the Hettich site. Perhaps not a Hettich - there is a circle with a triangle in it - does anyone know if that relates to some other brand? THere are numbers, probably production numbers on the mounting plate - 4176/77 and also 114. I am looking for replacement hinge or just the mounting part. Can someone suggest some options? I do not want to drill a larger hole in the door for a standard 35mm hinge
alan
[...]

Two other major european suppliers are Blum and Hafele. The circle with a triangle _may_ indicate which way round the plate should be fixed.
Tim w

...not want to drill a larger hole in the door for a standard 35mm

Although if you buy any new mini-hinge for a 25mm hole you could easily fit the matching new mounting plates I expect.
Tim W