Envirotex Lite

Hello. I'm new to the group. My question is about Envirotex Lite. Has anyone ever used this stuff to coat something other than a flat level surface? I am trying to find a good product that will provide a glass-like gloss on a wooden box. My boxes measure about 6" on all sides and have a thin lid that is hinged. (Think jack-in-the-box). Currently I am using a spray on gloss, and the unpredictable drips I get are making me nuts. Any help would be appreciated!

Reply to
heather