Engineered flooring got really wet

Page 1 of 2
After Hurricane IKE I installed Bruce Hickory Engineered Flooring in my dining room. Yesterday I had a pipe leak that coated the dining room with water. Today I pulled up the floor. I put it out in the sun and it dried.
Question: Can I reuse the flooring? Some of it warped in drying so I am going to weigh it down to try an straighten it out. It smelled when wet. The smell seems to have left after the drying but it is outside so it is impossible to tell if it will smell indoors when used.
Any opinions?
TIA
Doug
Amatuer wrote:

I'd let it dry a really long time - like a month. With plenty of air circulation. Moreover, I'd do as you suggested and try to reduce the warping during the drying period.
As a last resort, and I'm reluctant to offer this advice here, you might try calling Bruce for any tips they might have.

FYI Amatuer is spelled "Amateur."

Should you have also pointed out that wood does not smell? Wood has an odor, it cannot smell. ;~)

When you put on deodorant, have you lost all your sense?
--- Joe

I am sure he appreciates your valuable contribution to his question. Tremendous insight on the topic.
I look forward to your next post.
Well.... maybe not....
I don't need any forking spelling lessons.
Robert
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:15:54 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Since Halloween is just a month away - maybe the witches and warlocks need help with their "spelling"...
John
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

If he had misspelled it in the body of the reply then I wouldn't give it a second thought, but the guy is signing his "name" that way. Personally I thought Gordon was just trying to be helpful, and if I had misspelled my own name I wouldn't mind at all if somebody pointed it out to me. Of course, "Amatuer" could have been ironically misspelled on purpose to see if anybody was paying attention, but somehow I doubt it.
--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."
Steve Turner wrote:

While we're at it, "entrepreneur" rhymes with "sir" not "manure."
--

-MIKE-

snipped-for-privacy@mikedrumsDOT.com says...

and sometimes not.
It depends on the entreprenure(sic).

IMHO in the name is even more reason to accept the spelling. What If some one "thought" your name was really Steve Tuner. My sister's daughter's name is Saen vs. what many expect to be Sean, or is that visa versa. If his name was actually Tu, should it be corrected to, to, too, or two? Maybe Gordon's last name is really spelled Shamway but he does not want the association with the creep selling towels.

I thought his name was ALF ; )
Leon wrote:

He's using it in the "name" field of his reply-to address, but it's not really a proper name, is it? It's a dictionary word and it's misspelled. Not that I really care at this point, but I'm just sayin'...
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Are Notbob, swingman, Nailshooter41, Heybub, Robatoy, evodawg, wit3rd, jodleren, coloradotrout proper names? Those were all used in the name field? Are all of the above spelled correctly?

Leon wrote:

You're not really following me, are you? Sure, people use all kinds of ridiculous things as their "handle", but this "Amatuer" guy is attempting to use a real WORD, a dictionary word, one recognized by Merriam Webster, Oxford, and all those fine fellows, and he's getting it WRONG. Did he mean to do that? I don't know, and now I REALLY don't care, and I'm done with this thread, follow me or no.
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

I'll say this and then drop it. Are you a bit arrogant to assume to think you know what he is thinking with his name? Perhaps he has simply flown one way over your head.
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:33:31 -0500, Steve Turner

Holy cow, Batman! All I did was let someone know they spelled a word wrong. You would think I questioned his ancestry.

Evidently you think Notbob, Nailshooter41, Heybub, and Robatoy are. ;-)

LOL, BTY these out.
http://www.pac-10.org/sports/c-golf/spec-rel/062309aaa.html
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/16038638
http://usdtoreros.cstv.com/sports/m-golf/spec-rel/082509aaa.html
http://www.myspace.com/professionalamatuer
http://www.space.com/common/media/video/player.php?videoRef=SP_090324_ISS_UK
http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Amatuer.Baseball.Umpires.Association.Kansas.City.MO.816-474-8677
http://mvn.com/thesouthpaw/2009/07/22/amatuer-gm-hour.html
http://www.wordnik.com/words/amatuer
http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/631274
http://www.nola.com/golf/index.ssf/2009/08/seedings_released_for_the_lga.html
http://forums.cnet.com/5208-7594_102-0.html?threadID58833
http://www.kolotv.com/wolfpack/headlines/57894597.html
http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap.html
http://helpwithbowling.com/amatuer-bowling-tournaments.php
http://rightwingnuthouse.com/archives/2008/02/11/amatuer-hour-at-gop-washington-state-caucuses /
http://www.ambersports.com/catalog/product_info.php?type rrom&products_id(77
http://www.dhsatellite.com/amateuradio.htm
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?idy745
http://www.astrophotography-tonight.com/topics/amatuer-observatories/
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:15:54 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Did somebody piss in your cheerios this morning?
Sheesh