Enclosing refrigerator in wood panels

Can someone point me to online resource how to build and enclose refrigerator into wood raised panels. The refrigerator is Kenmore top freezer (no French doors) and there is no enclosing kit already available for it.

dumping it outside. You enclose the thing too tightly, and you just lost *ALL* efficiency. It needs plenty of ventilation around it, plus a wau toclean the dustbunnies away from the outside coils.
--
Best regards
Han