DW 733 planer, no stand

Now that I have a DW 733 planer I need to put it somewhere. Any one here built a mobile stand of some sort? Perhaps with extension tables? Pics? Links? Ideas? I am thinking of building something on the line of Rousseau's 1000 planer stand. My Delta contractors saw makes a sturdy stand, but I may want to use it for something else! Greg
Check out the plan Wood Magazine has for $9.95. I built it for my 733 and I like it very much. I've never had a problem with snipe. It's on rollers and the extension leafs fold down out of the way.

for
Cheap buy-it route: A 9.95 generic tool stand and 19.95 mobile from Harbor Freight. Add a piece of scrap plywood to the stand top (it's not quite big enough for the planer and the holes don't align) and you're done.
Bob

for

Harbor
big
I was thinking a little more elaborate! Greg

Thanks, looks interesting. I wish the picture was bigger so I could get a better look, and skip the plans! GReg
All you need is a sheet of 3/4" plywood (I didn't use cabinet grade) and a 3 or 4 foot piano hinge cut into for each leaf and (2) 3 to 3 1/2 foot lengths of 1 inch metal conduit for the removable legs, plus some scraps that you surely have in your shop. You can download the plan for $7.95.

I just put it on top of my table saw and use it.
Wes