Dust collection with a PC557

It works pretty good, until it clogs, and it clogs almost immediately. Has anyone found a solution to this?
I attached a vacuum, and it doesn't work too badly, but I would rather not.
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:47:41 GMT, "Suanne Lippman"

See my post about the 333 sander.
The vacuum isn't bad at all if you have the $20 auto switch. I have a DeWalt cutter and the automatic vaccum makes things really easy.
Barry

I use the DeWalt version, leave the bag in the case, and use the vacuum to clean up afterwards. That's the least hassle for me. YMMV.
The $28 flexible dust hose for the PC333 ROS does work pretty well for that tool, if I can keep it out of the way of the work.
Patriarch