ducting for the shop

I'm looking for the best price for some economy metal piping and fittings for a small home shop. the local guy here (Baltimore/Washington) wants 519.00 which may be a good price but I nothing else to compare with it.
Len

You should be able to find it for $475

Hi Len, If you can you be more specific, someone may be able to give you an answer. Cheers, JG
leonard wrote:

On Sun, 1 May 2005 00:00:30 -0400, "leonard"

any specifics on how much metal piping...duct work?... air lines? you need.
BUT you got a quote rom one source now just call some other suppliers.. and compare...
Bob G.
sorry what other suppliers?
len