Drum Sanders Woodmaster / General / grizzly

I am going to be buying a drum sander and there isn't much in the way of feed back out their. I am looking at the General 15-250M1 and the woodmaster 2675. It seems that the woodmaster is held in high reguard however it has only one drum and it seems that two may be better from what I have read. The General is slightly cheaper and has 2 drums. Has any one compared these or do any of you have one of these and which one would you recommend.
Thanks Howard
I have the woodmaster combination planer and sander and molder and am very pleased with it. For sanding I think it might be nice to have 2 drums with different grits but I really don't miss it.
Bob Heveri