Dremel grinding attachments

After thoroughly dulling a brand new 1/2" 3tpi Timber Wolfe bandsaw blade (resawing green oak firewood) I searched for a DIY way to resharpen it. I found this by the woodgears guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wht-30Oh4zQ

That got me looking around for a cheap source for small grinding attachments for my very old dremel.
I'd seen these before in the Grizzly catalog and actually thought about ordering a set last year. I'm glad I didn't. http://www.grizzly.com/products/Assorted-Diamond-1-8-Rotary-burr-50-pc-Set/H1424
HF has what appears to be the EXACT same Chinese/Taiwanese 50 piece set - almost 66% cheaper! http://www.harborfreight.com/50-piece-diamond-mounted-point-set-36252.html
These would probably do me just fine though. http://www.harborfreight.com/5-piece-diamond-mini-cutting-discs-31501.html
Has anyone had success resharpening bandsaw blades?
Buy a new blade.
How did you dull it. My TW blades don't dull that easily. Not unless I hit metal in the wood...
As a matter of Fact today I had a Carter blade on resawing 5" hard maple. It wouldn't cut easily. Put my TW on, and it cut like butter. Love that blade.
On 5/2/2012 5:33 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

http://www.grizzly.com/products/Assorted-Diamond-1-8-Rotary-burr-50-pc-Set/H1424
On Wed, 02 May 2012 17:43:50 -0400, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

I did. An $11 1/2" 2tpi .032" thick from woodcraftbands.com It's not listed on their website but the fellow I talked to said they make them and he highly reccomended I try that on green wood instead of the 1/2" 3tpi .025" thick blade that I was going to order from them. It worked great.

By sawing green wood.

On 5/2/2012 10:35 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

I don't understand. I have sawed green wood many times. It's actually not bad on the blades. Green wood cuts pretty easy since it is not hardened.
I keep calling the Olson Carter since TWC used to bundle carter and olson products on a deal.

Spalted Walt wrote:

http://www.grizzly.com/products/Assorted-Diamond-1-8-Rotary-burr-50-pc-Set/H1424
Look closely. You'll see that the bits are arranged differently in the two products.
The arrangement evidently makes the Grizzly set all the better and worth triple the money.
On 5/2/2012 5:33 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

http://www.grizzly.com/products/Assorted-Diamond-1-8-Rotary-burr-50-pc-Set/H1424
How much can a new 1/2" blade possibly cost? How long is it?

It's 105". I think I paid 35$ with tax at my local Woodcraft. It was not meant to be used for resawing green wood however.

Actually, I guess re-purposed firewood would be a more correct term. I had some red oaks cut down and I split the majority of them up into firewood. I sawed (chain saw) 6 pieces of the trunks that were straight and limb-free, from 18" to 22" in diameter, into 22" to 24" lengths. I then quartered those with my log splitter, making them into "split chunks"? <g>
I got the idea of how to go about resawing them on my bandsaw from this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?vFf4pV8SMRk

He's milling round logs (mine were quartered and shorter) and he's using a much larger bandsaw. I cut a piece 1/2" scrap ply, 25" X 9", drilled a series of holes through the ply and ran 1.25" dry wall screws through the ply into the sapwood near the bark of the firewood. It worked surprisingly well! Except it dulled the heck of the Timber Wolfe blade after about 15 cuts.
There are other variations of resawing firewood out there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW3iFOzKl3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKOfuqjlofg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skuzw7_G53A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIhLxnb_S0E

Yea, years ago (2006?) I was in the market for a saw chain sharpener and looked at the HF model. It must have been their 'first generation' model because they were not as beefy as their current offering. I ended up buying this Oregon clone instead:
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200327449_200327449
I think I only paid like $80 for it back then though.