Drawknife or belt sander?

If you had to choose between a drawknife or a belt sander which would you choose and why?
I'd asked this yesterday when they were performing site maintenance but didn't see it posted until today. Please disregard this post.
Chrisgiraffe wrote:

If you had to choose between a ruler or a hammer which would you choose and why?

Belt sander.
It's just flat out more useful for more things. It'll do the same job as a drawknife, but it'll also work for metal when needed.
But I don't see a need to choose, just have both and use each when appropriate.