Do plans for an artist flat file exist?

Hello. I was hoping someone on here might be able to help me find plans to build an artists flat file. I have looked everywhere it seems online and can't find one. I could always draft one up myself, but I figured I would check here first. Here is a link to an example:
http://www.dickblick.com/zz512/20 /
Thank you, and input or help would be greatly appreciated.
-Rachel
Just a chest of drawers but make the drawers longer, thiner and deeper

Go to a sale near a closing military base. Map drawers, and pretty common.
You are a bit late. I spent a year trying to find someone who wanted 4 five drawer units, a white formica top, and a base frame. They were metal (except for the top) and in near perfect condition. Nobody wanted them, not even for free. They went to the dump back in November.
--
Charley