DIY INFO - New Bandsaw Circle Jig

Greetings,
Here is info on my new homebrew bandsaw circle cutting jig. I've used other jigs, and was never happy with the results - so I designed my own. It is capable of cutting circles as large as 108", or as large as your arms and support rollers can support. It is adjustable for blade lead, and has a mechanism for starting the cut into oversized stock.
More text and picture info in a.b.p.w - RE: Bandsaw Circle Jig
FWIW,
Greg G.
Not showing up for me on a.b.p.w, but it could just be my news server?
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com Over 60 woodworking product reviews online! ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - Ryobi EMS1830SCL 12" SCMS - Bessey K-Body Clamps - Lumber Wizard Metal Detector - Pocket Hole Drilling Jig Project Book - Kreg Universal Bench Klamp - GRR-Ripper System & MJ Splitter ------------------------------------------------------------
<Greg G.> wrote in message

a.b.w.p.? Must mean alt.binaries.woodworking.pictures or something close to that. I've seen several references to this group in rec.woodworking but I simply do NOT find it in the list of Google groups. Is this some sort of rec.woodworking insider joke or am I missing something....?
Greg G. wrote in message

emptyshell asks:

If alt. groups don't show up on your selection list, go to Google. Check groups. Check alt.
Go to alt. binaries. Go to alt.binaries.woodworking.
Enjoy.
Charlie Self "America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." John Quincy Adams
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Never Enough Money) wrote in

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking - not available through Google Groups
On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:04:02 GMT, patriarch

however, there is a web mirror at: http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.html
patriarch responds:

Whoops. You're right. I checked alt.binaries and found there are very few included through google.
Charlie Self "America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." John Quincy Adams
On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:55:33 +0000, Charlie Self wrote:

Yup. Caching and indexing Usenet text is a pretty big chore. But saving binaries would be an enormous task. Some binary groups get several full-length movies posted per day. Not to mention that Google would probably rather not provide access to some of the binary content, due to its subject matter.
--
Joe Wells

I have found out that different ISP's subscribe to different newsgroup services and not all NG services have the same groups! fortunantly mine does have
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
An interesting design Greg.
You can do a search for free newgroup servers on most seach engines, Google, Altavista etc.
Keep thinking good thoughts!
<Greg G.> wrote in message

correct.
most will respond to requests from paid customers to carry particular groups. thing is, you have to know what group you want them to carry... : ^ )