Disstonian Institute Dead?

I have been trying to get onto the Disstonian Institute web page for the last couple of days with no luck. Is the page gone?? This was my only real source for info on Disston Saw's. I am not a collector but have been trying to pick up a couple good hand saws. Does anyone know another online reference that was as good as this one?
www.disstonianinstitute.com
Thanks Dan