Display cabinet plan

Hey guys. I am thinking about trying out this plan for a display cabinet:
http://www.plansnow.com/lib/plansnow/sample-cabinet.jpg
Before I buy the wood and put in the hours, I wondered if anyone has ever used any of the plans from 'Plans Now'?
--
Bill

Sorry, I posted the wrong link. The link to the plan is:
http://www.woodnet.net/plansnow/samples/sample-cabinet.pdf
--
Bill

> Before I buy the wood and put in the hours, I wondered if anyone has

Hi Bill,
WoodSmith magazine have very very nice plans....in fact they are so much detailled that when you get other plans, specially if you buy them, you fell lost.....if you are like me i.e. intermediate/beginner woodworker in need of confidence :-)
So don't hesitate....I buy most of their magazine and sometimes old issue...because they are good :-)
Good luck
--
Mike

Bill - I've used plans from this site twice - they're clear, detailed, and easy to follow. Both projects came out great. I'm planning on doing one of their book cases, and a mission style bed. I thought their prices were reasonable also.
Nick

I bought the plans and built these shelves:
<http://www.plansnow.com/wallshlv.html
Quite satisfied.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Ditto... I have built several items from there plans, and they have been great. Keep in mind that all of the plans on plansnow.com are just downloadable (.pdf) identical versions of plans from Woodsmith magazine. If you've ever built anything from their mag, or even flipped through one, your familiar with their detail, etc.
-- Brian www.wood-workers.com/users/lavoie