DeWalt DW703 10" CMS or Firestorm FS1500 10"CMS?

I'm considering either one of these 2 compound miter saws for light duty work (crown molding in living room and maybe some picture frames, though I might use it more since I would have one). Do any of you have opinions of either saw or would you recommend something else in the <$200 range.
Thanks in advance,
David Azose
David Azose wrote:

Every Firestorm tool I bought several years ago failed after a few months of daily use. I've refused to waste my time on them since then. On the other hand every trim carpenter on my area seem to using Dewalt tools. I bought a Dewalt Compound miter a few months ago and it seems to work real fine.