DeWalt DW 735 Planer

The nut that holds the pulley on the cutter head came loose and allowed the belt to rub. I am now replacing the belt and woodruff key. I don't have any idea why it came loose. When I put the nut back on I will use Locktite. It's not a major problem but inconvinent. Jim

James wrote:

You got a point there, Jim?
Pop` wrote:

Just something owners might watch for.