DeWalt 735 Planer on sale at Amazon

Amazon.com is currently selling the DeWalt 735 portable planer for $357. Until the end of the year, you can take $25 off that for buying $200 or more of DeWalt products. You can also get an additional 1.57% off if you use their A9 search engine a few times. With the free shipping, the total price is $326.79.
--
Hank Gillette

What is the 1.57% discount and HOW do I find it?
Thanks

According to Amazon, "since you've been using A9.com recently, virtually everything at Amazon.com is automatically an additional /2% (1.57%) off for you. Collecting this discount is zero effort on your part. It will be applied automatically at checkout (it will happen whether you use the shopping cart or our 1-Click Shopping). You don't need to do anything to get this discount except keep using A9.com as your regular search engine."
My experience is you have to use the A9 search engine a few times to trigger the discount and keep using it occasionally.
--
Hank Gillette

Thanks. New info to me but I'll try it out today.
:)

well, I just looked and it is coming up at $499.99

Yes, I'm seeing that now too. I don't know what was going on; there were several amazing deals late last night. Perhaps a glitch in their software or someone internally being funny or maybe just a marketing experiment.
My order still says that I got it for $326.79. It will be interesting to see if they will honor the price.
--
Hank Gillette

Did you have to start the order process to see the discounted price? That's what I saw last night and just wanted to confirm that's what others were seeing (those that actually saw it happen, that is).
Bob

I'm looking at Amazon's website right now and the DW735 is still listed at $499. Did you see the $357 price on their website or in their flyer? TIA
Cheers, Mike - who has been waiting patiently to find a good price on this planer
half snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Mike) wrote:

It was on the web site last night, but it looks as though you don't have to feel too bad. My order has disappeared without even an explanation.
--
Hank Gillette

I just received confirmation that my Planer order shipped today. max