Dewalt 735 planer from Amazon arrived

327$ Shipped to my door. A big "Thank you!" to the original poster!
-Peter De Smidt
Congrats. Excellent price on a great tool

Did I miss something? I just popped over to Amazon and it's $499.99. Probably a day late and a buck short.
Russ p.

More like a week late. Unisaws going for $450 Forrest Dado Kings for $150 Portercable compressor/bradnailer kit $99 One night only!
-j