Dewalt 735 planer from Amazon arrived

327$ Shipped to my door. A big "Thank you!" to the original poster!

-Peter De Smidt

Reply to
Peter De Smidt

Congrats. Excellent price on a great tool

Reply to
ks

Peter De Smidt wrote in news:41ab5369$1_2 @newspeer2.tds.net:

Did I miss something? I just popped over to Amazon and it's $499.99. Probably a day late and a buck short.

Russ p.

Reply to
Russ Penrose

More like a week late. Unisaws going for $450 Forrest Dado Kings for $150 Portercable compressor/bradnailer kit $99 One night only!

-j