Delta X5 Bandsaw tires

Does anyone know if the Delta X5 bandsaw comes with urethane tires? Or how can one tell if they are rubber or urethane. They are orange in color if that helps? I emailed Delta and am still waiting on a reply...must be a day off for them as I got their auto reply message....
Dave
Hey Dave, On the website there is a movie that states "orange polyurethane tires". Marc
Marc, Would you have a link to this movie? I tried looking for it and can't find it.
marc rosen wrote:

Hello Dave, Ironically my computer is not behaving and I am not able to load many of the DELTA pages. If you are able to link to the X5 list of tools there is a virtual tour of the 14 inch bandsaw. If you click on the upper wheel housing a short movie will appear -with narration- that shows and tells about the tires.
Marc
Well, it finally loaded;
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_frm/thread/2f06bd4b2763bada/694a17ea2db0d7a6?lnk=raot#694a17ea2db0d7a6
Then take the virtual tour of the bandsaw. Marc
OK. I found it.
Thanks for pointing this out.
marc rosen wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_frm/thread/2f06bd4b2763bada/694a17ea2db0d7a6?lnk=raot#694a17ea2db0d7a6
Dave wrote:

Mine are orange. The saw is 2 years old, so that doesn't mean they still come with the same tires.