Delta Table Saw comparison XL-10 vs 36-600

I'm in the market for a table saw and I'm trying to decide between two used Delta models available locally. The first is an XL-10 (36-380) that is about 7 years old but is in pretty good shape - asking price is $275. The other is a 36-600 (precursor to the TS-300) that is essentially unused - asking price $225. I've found lots of great information here and other places on each of these saws but I haven't been able to determine if they are equivalent saws or is one significantly better quality than the other.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
Doug Danforth
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: > I'm in the market for a table saw and I'm trying to decide between two > used Delta models available locally. <snip>
It's the fence that counts.
Lew

I'd pass and look for a model with belt drive, cast iron wings and pay about $300 to $400.

I just looked at parts diagrams for both saws at http://www.acetoolrepair.com/DeltaHtml/Tables/TableSaws.htm Both are direct drive, but the 36-380 appears to use an induction motor. That would be a big plus IMHO, but my best advice would be to pass on both of them and try to find a "conventional" belt-drive saw.
--
No dumb questions, just dumb answers.