Delta 34-444 table saw advice

I am a very beginner woodworker, and in the market for my first table saw. In my local paper there is a:
Delta 10", model 34-444, left tilt, 115/230, comes w/manual, miter gauge, blade, dust coll, port, great shape, original owner, very little use for $275.
Is that a good deal? I've done a ton of research, and it seems like it is, but want to get some expert opinions. He said it has the stock fence that came with it new, so I don't know if that's good or bad.
Good deal. Mine was the 34-445Z which is the same saw with some options like a cast iron wing, 52" Unifence and a right side extension table which sold as a package deal several years back for over $900.
Are you sure it's a left tilt? I didn't know Delta made left tilting Contractor Saws.
Bob S.

Thanks. As for the left tilt, not sure, just going by what the ad says. But I'm going to tomorrow morning to go look at it and possibly buy it.

It is easily worth $300. Heck, you could sell the parts for that. I have extra manual parts list if you should need them. I put a Unifence on mine and that is when I understood that the most important part of a tablesaw is the fence.
On 17 Oct 2003 10:54:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@explorect.com (Chris S) wrote:

If you don't buy it, I will. I had one and loved it. Good saw. Replace belt with a link belt and you'll be OK.
n 17 Oct 2003 05:36:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@explorect.com (Chris S) wrote:

Excellent deal if really in great shape. The 34-444 is the "classic" Delta Contractor Saw. I've had one for about 5 years. It's rock-solid, reliable and accurate. I paid around $500 for it 5 years ago and I expect it to last as long as I do. Maybe longer.
Go for it.