Delta 12" Benchtop Drill Press

How do I keep the table perpendicular to the drill bit, without the table moving at all when I put on a drill press table? I think the system, Delta has to keep the table from moving is weak. Any modifications to this machine? Thanks. Robert
RWS said:

Hmmm... mine has a pin to fix it at 90d. Perhaps, if the bolt won't hold it at 90d, carefully drill a pin stop.
Greg G.