Curve ideas for light bridge

Gentlemen,
I am building in a light bridge between two shelving units, above a window seat. I would like to put some decorative curves in the bottom of the light bridge instead of just a straight line.
I have googled, but am only coming up with limited ideas (such as Early American on the bottom of a cabinet base). Does anyone have any ideas or know of a site with ideas?
(I will post a couple of pictures on ABPW)
David
It really depends on the architecture style. A few ides are:
Craftsman: 1-2 inches in flat from each edge, shallow arc (maybe 1-2 inch rise at the center.
Antique: Sort of an Ogee curve up at each end about 3 inches in and 3 inches up at each end with a flat center.
Victorian: Stepped feature stepping out and or up with stacked molding at the edges.
Victorian Gingerbread: Brackets and fret work.
Contemporary fret work: Oak rails with turned pickets
I think the fret work idea or something with some holes in it would be nice to let the light play out of it a bit.
Great ideas. I am seeing the fretwork. Sounds interesting. I will have to investigate.
Thanks,
David