Cub Scout Project

You don't call them "Cubbies" to their face, do you?

Reply to
lwasserm

Geez, never thougt I would use the phrase twice twice in the same thread, but here I go... ME TOO!

Reply to
lwasserm

Reply to
Pat Barber

Reply to
Pat Barber

Thanks for the suggestions.

I bought Washable Tempera Paint, which wiped up easily and comes out of clothes easily. Good thing. too, cause the Cubbies was a sloppy lot this evening.

That stuff doesn't cover too well but that's not a drawback in this case. It dried fast and will prolly sand out fine.

I didn't go with the Zinnser because I was afraid that the drops would set up too quickly and be difficult to wipe up - also, I wasn't sure how easily it would come out of clothing and I didn't want a bunch of irate Cubbie Moms calling me at all hours to complain.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Hell, I'd rather be called a Cubbie than a Webelo.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Hmmm, you've sure got a good point there!