Cub Scout Project

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:01:32 GMT, "Leon"

No apogees needed, Leon. I should have used some other terminology, to keep it clear.

Will do.

I sorta wish that we did, because these finance people ain't worth much on a camping trip and the EE's need a full set of drawings to find the slit trench. ;-)

Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

Camping... ;~) I do recall one father and son that my son went to school with. Ok, my son did not go to school with his father but you know where I am going. ;~) The father was the president/key grip of one of the local Bank of America branches. The coons got into one of the trash cans one night and there were screams coming from their tent during the ruckus.
On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:40:34 GMT, "Leon"

Aw Hell, that's just one varmint going off when another one tries to get to the goodies before them.
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

<...snipped...>
Geez, never thougt I would use the phrase twice twice in the same thread, but here I go... ME TOO!
--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

The Zinsser Bulls-Eye is a water based product and will dry faster than you can get it on. It also sands pretty well.
http://www.zinsser.com/product_detail.asp?ProductID
Tom Watson wrote:

I also meant to mention Zinsser "BIN" which is pigmented shellac. It will dry extremely quick.
Pat Barber wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions.
I bought Washable Tempera Paint, which wiped up easily and comes out of clothes easily. Good thing. too, cause the Cubbies was a sloppy lot this evening.
That stuff doesn't cover too well but that's not a drawback in this case. It dried fast and will prolly sand out fine.
I didn't go with the Zinnser because I was afraid that the drops would set up too quickly and be difficult to wipe up - also, I wasn't sure how easily it would come out of clothing and I didn't want a bunch of irate Cubbie Moms calling me at all hours to complain.
Thanks again.