Concrete pots. Making.

I would like to find a discussion group for making pots and planters from concrete. I don't think there is a usenet group but does anyone know of others. I need advice related to fabricating these puppies for the frozen north. Advice on do it yourself molds would be great as well.
search for hypertufa on google.

Julie,
Try the Gardenweb forums. Can't say as there is a CONCRETE forum, but the hypertufa folks are real friendly and talk about anything that can be molded.
I used to lurk at rec.gardening, I believe was the name of the group, and found lots of friendly suggestions. Name might not be viable but it's out there wherever there is.
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:16:15 GMT, Julie Warren

In your library or book store check out "Making Concrete Garden Ornaments" by Sherri Warner Hunter. I'm not affiliated with the book, just own a copy. It is very helpful with forming and recipes.
Julie Warren wrote:

Try here.
http://www.concrete.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum ;f=2