Concealed Hinge

http://www.machinedesign.com/asp/viewSelectedArticle.asp?strArticleIdV442&strSite=MDSite&catId=2
Should be simple enough to duplicate. Might have to make a prototype or three to get the holes spaced proper, but that'd be no prob.
JOAT A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.

http://www.machinedesign.com/asp/viewSelectedArticle.asp?strArticleIdV442&strSite=MDSite&catId=2
Wonder what they cost. Had a look on their website, but couldn't find any mention of them.
Tue, Nov 29, 2005, 2:25pm snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com (Upscale) wonders: Wonder what they cost. Had a look on their website, but couldn't find any mention of them.
Just get a chunk of angle iron, cut it up, then some flat pieces, bolts, and nuts. That, and a drill press, should be all you need. Regular type hinges I would buy, something like this, I'd just make on my own. If no heavy duty, could even use wood.
JOAT A rolling stone gathers no moss...unless it's a hobby he does on the weekends.