color change

A question for the group. I have some book cases that were stained and finished with a lacquer top coat. Is there a way to change this color without striping and sanding. The material is oak veneer ply. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks Jim

Sure, spray paint.
Jim wrote:

If you want to go darker, apply a tinted lacquer. If you want to go lighter, that's another story.
Dave
Jim wrote:

Gee, I should have mentioned that I have an HVLP, which allows for perfect applications of tinted topcoats. don't try it at home with a brush. :)
Dave
Try Glazing

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 16:41:43 -0700, "George M. Kazaka"
George - where the hell you been?
I'se missed ya.