Looking for recommendations on CNC-bases job shops that can handle small
orders. By this I mean a few dozen parts rather than thousands of parts.
Also, parts are not small, mostly several feet and made out of 3/4in MDF or
1/4 inch Luan ply.
No 3D countouring or surfacing required, mostly cutting to size, rabbeting,
cut circular and rectangular holes, round-overs and some edge drilling on
Preferably Los Angeles area but will consider other locations in the US.
Need is immediate.
Some other desirables but not deal-breakers:
- Quick turn (a week or two).
- Can take SolidWorks files as first option
- Or AutoCAD (DWG or DXF) files as second option.
Absolutely necessary are (in no particular order):
- Must be able to hold reasonable tolerances
(+/- 1/32" would be fine)
- Will not fax or mail drawings, must be CAD
- Must supply material
- Don't want to talk to brokers
- Must be smarter than the average bear
- Nice people
To send private email:
"0_0_0_0_" = "martineu"