CNC ROUTERS

See photos at. http://www.pump1.com/vmax/cncrouterspics.htm Kevin.
CNCROUTER wrote:

Nice looking stuff, but the "It's Self" in the 2nd line at the top of the page sets my teeth on edge.
You can put a blindfold on me and I can use a chisel and tell the wood grain direction. Attention to detail. I suggest you find a proofreader with the same facility and "Attention to detail" for the English language. If you know of no one, I have a PayPal account and can perform the service.
-- Mark (Married to a teacher. I can't get away from this stuff.)