Clamps & shop pix

Cross-posted between the wreck and abpw... different threads on both relate.
Here are some shop pix of my poor, wee basement space and what passes for my "equipment" (Keeter?) as well as evidence that I am actually doing some wood-dorking... a glue-up (using some of my clamps, Keeter) of some salvaged doug fir boards that will end up being the top of a coffee table I promised SWMBO about a year ago.
The plane cupboard shot includes a purpleheart Steve Knight plane on the far left, a beta test Knight scrub plane far right, and a mix of eBay and "inherited from Gramps" planes between 'em.
http://www.balderstone.ca/June1/planecupboard.jpg
http://www.balderstone.ca/June1/shop_east1.jpg
http://www.balderstone.ca/June1/shop_east2.jpg
http://www.balderstone.ca/June1/shop_west.jpg
http://www.balderstone.ca/June1/glue_up_clamps.jpg
djb
I dunno D. Looks like you have most of everything you need, well, except for maybe another 20' in all directions.
UA100

And a grown up table saur, band saur and drill press. But I need the 20' first!
Is that bandsaw really purple ???
Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article

Aye, Cap'n. But it's a little more red than the picture shows.
'Tis one of these:
<http://www.houseoftools.com/product.htm?pid 337>
...the purple model is no longer available AFAIK.
djb
Okey Dokey... I was just wondering if the lighting was a little "odd"...
Dave Balderstone wrote:

It's flourescent lighting, so I did have to do a bit of adjustment in Photoshop to lose the green cast I get when I don't take the time to adjust the camera, but it's close..
Hmmm.. Cabal, Cabal Emeritus, Klownhammer and Purple. Hmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Ah ha! Purple!