chinese antique wood carvings

Dear All
We(Black Zebra Antiques) are based in Hangzhou China. Two hours south of Shanghai. Wholesaling and retailing of chinese antique furniture, accessories, porcelain, pottery, jade carving, stones, antique textiles, bronze arts, and assorted high end indoors and outdoors decoration arts. Please feel welcome to visit our website www.chinese-furnitures.net . Heaps of information.
Any comment and feedback please e-mail us at snipped-for-privacy@chinese-furnitures.net .
Regards Cricket Liu www.chinese-furnitures.net snipped-for-privacy@chinese-furnitures.net