Children's Alphabet Blocks

Hello, I want to make some letter blocks for my son. I'd like to find a stencil set or something to help me carve out the letters. Where might I find such a product? The blocks are pretty small (about 1.75" square) so I'll need a set that will work with those dimensions.
thanks.

Hardware store, art supply house, craft shops.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Any of the office supply places should have them.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If you are in the US Walmart used to stock them in either the art or hardware department.
If you have access to a computer you can print them off in any size you want. Use tracing paper or glue paper template to block and then carve.
thanks. i was thinking i might find something of the metal variety to keep from slipping up with the dremel and marring the edges. i'm using red oak (yes, i know i should have used poplar or something softer) and it doesn't take much for that dremel to catch an edge and run off the sides.
i'll look at woodcraft and rockler to see if they have something that might work.