CHAINSAW MILL

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles/tresl39.html
There's various plans for similar around. Me, if I was in working condition, I'd opt for a band mill, the kind you pull behind a truck. Preferably get one and have the logs brought in, rather than taking it to the logs. But, as I'm not in any condition to handle work like that anymore, it ain't gonna happen.