Cedar Chest Plans

Just looking for some nice plans for a Cedar Chest...
Thanks

It is pretty much a box with lid. It is how you dress up the outside that makes it different. Styles can run from Victorian, craftsman, ultra modern. You didn't give any hints what kind of boxes you like.
Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 4:33pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) says: <snip> You didn't give any hints what kind of boxes you like. Ed, pay attention, he said cedar. LOL
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
(Edwin Pawlowski) says: <snip> You didn't give any hints what kind of boxes you like. Ed, pay attention, he said cedar. LOL
Thanks JOAT, what was I thinking? I have great plans, but they call for cherry.
On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:31:30 -0500, "Tom Blazer"

for chest, hope chest, cedar chest, or combination with the "and free" within the search field. You'll see a few. Just did so myself a few minutes ago.
Thunder
says...

site. This one is made out of aromatic cedar . . . solid cedar, not lined. Allan
--

Please ignore the drop the spam in my email address