cat room plans

our local humane society is building a new building. I am looking for plans or pictures of cat walks, wall stairs ,window perches and wall mounted beds / cat trees etc.
Can anyone help me with this?
thanks

perches
Don't know how much help it will be, but I've uploaded the plans and a picture of the cat tree I built to ABPW.
what is ABPW how do I get there
wrote in message

brain cramp I figured it out thanks
wrote in message

I posted some catwalk pics on abpw for you. Let me know if you want all of them.
Art

I'll trade you some plans for some push sticks.

ok, I have push sticks show me the plans

A cat house?

Couldn't you use any old plans for house to build a cat house?
Lou wrote:

No. OSHA requires condom dispensers in all the rooms...