cat room plans

our local humane society is building a new building. I am looking for plans or pictures of cat walks, wall stairs ,window perches and wall mounted beds / cat trees etc.

Can anyone help me with this?

thanks

Reply to
roemax

Don't know how much help it will be, but I've uploaded the plans and a picture of the cat tree I built to ABPW.

Reply to
Upscale

I posted some catwalk pics on abpw for you. Let me know if you want all of them.

Art

Reply to
WoodButcher

I'll trade you some plans for some push sticks.

Reply to
Joe

A cat house?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Reply to
roemax

Reply to
roemax

Reply to
roemax

Couldn't you use any old plans for house to build a cat house?

Reply to
Lou

No. OSHA requires condom dispensers in all the rooms...

Reply to
jtpr