Cast Iron Tool Table Source?

I am looking to buy a few cast iron power tool tables (such as shaper tables) for mounting my own equipment. Looking about the web I do not see much out there. Perhaps some are sold as replacement parts but I have not contacted the major vendors yet. Has anyone here fulfilled a similar request. I would be interested in learning of your source
Fritz

Grizzly has online ordering of parts, including the cast iron tables, but they aren't cheap. On the G1026 the main table is $315 and the extension is $97.50, plus shipping, which is nearly half the cost of the machine. You would probably be better off just buying it and pillaging it for parts if it didn't meet your needs out of the box.
-Kevin
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:10:06 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM wrote:

http://www.factoryauthorizedoutlet.com/Delta/Product/36-937.asp (Amazon.com product link shortened) http://stusshed.wordpress.com/2009/01/08/cast-iron-router-table-progress / http://www.ptreeusa.com/tablesaw_products.htm

Are you near Philly? http://southjersey.craigslist.org/tls/1072214641.html

You might search for some junked table saws. Many of them have cast iron wings and would make excellent power tool tables.
Upscale wrote:

Check Craig's List. Lots of table saws for cheeeep, like $30.
Thanks for the replies. I am out here on Cape Cod, quite a drive from Philly. It certainly makes sense to check the Boston craigslist.

Except for this one! http://tucson.craigslist.org/tls/1073197605.html Caveat emptor! Tom